Sunday 17 May 2009

All around us....

It's very easy to take the things and places you see every day for granted. Indeed, most of the time we don't even see them... which is a shame, as many places have some hidden delights that most of us are in too much of a hurry to enjoy.

Over the past few weeks, I have made a point of taking a daily walk of at least an hour around my neighbourhood. And every time I have discovered at least one sight or sound that has made me smile and inspired me to get snapping with my little camera.

Admittedly, although I live on the outskirts of one of Europe's dirtiest, noisiest, grimiest cities, our neighbourhood is quite a 'nice' one, but I never really realised just how delightful it is until recently.

Here are a few snaps for you:








































1 comment:

  1. Just stopped by to say have left a little award for you on my site. Additionally, have added your blog to my blogroll and am also your newest follower!
    Take care
    Nora

    ReplyDelete