Wednesday 3 November 2010

Don't take tea way from me!

I'm as mad as hell, and I ain't gonna take it no more!

How dare they?
Tea has been hijacked - by rampant, rabid, right-wing (or whinge-ing?) Americans.

Whatever happened to the genteel, reviving brew that gets me through my days and sums up memories of my Nana's silver teapot, tea cosies, porcelain cups (with saucers) and homemade shortbread?

Can someone PLEASE tell the folks from the Tea Party movement that the almonds in my mum's own recipe fruitcake are the only nuts I want with MY cuppa.

Thank you, very much.
(Slurp!)

3 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA!! I loved this, thank you. And the sign in that photo is killing me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous! Here here! Let normalTEA be restored! (I especially loved the line: my mum's own recipe fruitcake are the only nuts I want with MY cuppa 8-D

    ReplyDelete